How things work at Sexology University
Sexology University is your go-to source of top level training in the field of Clinical Sexology. Why is that?
- You will be learning from the top echelon of global leaders from within the field of sexology at Sexology U,which brings together experts from all over the world to deliver a unique, well-rounded and comprehensive education in sexology that’s unavailable anywhere else.
- You will have the luxury of self-directed adult learning. All study is conducted virtually (via computer or other electronic devices) in your own setting at your own pace. SU’s training program can be done in less than one year and garner you the credentials that make you the best prepared to serve the sexuality-related concerns and needs for your clinical practice.
- You will avail yourself of our cutting-edge curriculum that is loaded with the best and most timely courses you will need to succeed in integrating sexual treatment into your clinical work.
- You will be able to explore and engage in our dynamic curriculum that includes:
- You will enroll in the 5 Core Courses: Ethical Standards with Dr. Neil Cannon; Sexual Intelligence with Dr. Marty Klein; Psychological Overview of Sexuality with Dr. Adam Sheck; Introduction to Sexology and Clinical Sexology Overview by SU Co- Founder Dr. Patti Britton
- You can select from among 14+ unique and fascinating topic-driven electives, such as Sacred Sexual Practices, Women’s Sexual Health, Coming Out, Enhancing Desire and Erotic Connection, Transgender, BDSM, Polyamory, Mindfulness, Baby Boomers, Ecosexology, Intimate Hypnosis, G-Spot and Female Ejaculation, Childhood Sexuality, Introduction to Tantra, Basic Methods in Sex Therapy, Designer Relationships.
- You will interact with some of the leading names in sexology who are among our faculty–as best selling authors, seasoned practitioners, sought after speakers on the world stage, innovators and groundbreakers in sexology, and much more.
- You can enroll in the popular elective course The Business of Abundance as part of our emerging Business Academy–to boost your business acumen and skills in helping you produce successful outcomes in all of your clinical endeavors.
- You will be able to showcase your clinical expertise in a live taped Practicum Experience to demonstrate your competency and to boost your self-confidence.
- You will gain first access and a discount code to sign up for the SAR program offered twice yearly as a required add-on live event that is designed to expand your attitudes, values and beliefs about sexuality and sexual expression.
- You will be able to study and discover with other students just like you at Sexology University, forming lasting bonds as colleagues and friends like you have never found before. Frequent updates by emails and newsletters, private social media groups, and bi-weekly live community calls supplement the learning that takes place virtually online. Not only that, you’ll get first options to attend our annual LIVE skills trainings in California and at our International Training Hub in Warsaw, Poland. At all of these events you will meet like-minded peers with similar values about integrating the knowledge and skills of Clinical Sexology into their varied career paths.
- You will find that SU is NOT a clinical skills training. We are here for you as an experienced professional already trained with your own uniquely tailored clinical skills. Whether you are a therapist, doctor, MFT, psychologist, nurse, educator, or anyone else who has already been working with clients or patients this program is for you. Taking courses ala carte to add to your current clinical repertoire–or committing to the full program toward the prestige of becoming a Certified Clinical Sexologist– are going to enrich your expertise and make you a compelling sexuality expert in your community back home.
- You will be thrilled to learn from the best! Sexology University is led by Dr. Patti Britton and Dr. Robert Dunlap, renowned sexologists at the height of academic and professional mastery. As the Co-Founders of SU it is their shared passion to bring this high quality training to the world now. They are dedicated to the mission of SU to serve professionals like you, who are in need of Clinical Sexology training and credentialing.